Sunday, 25 December 2016

Sir John Hawkshaw

Sir John Hawkshaw - 23rd November 2016




Cannon Street Station, Cannon Street, London EC4N 6AP
My train was late (again) this evening. Since the London Bridge restructural works moved from the Charing Cross side of the station to the Cannon Street side my trains to and from work have been severely disrupted. Tonight was no different but this time the delay was going to be a long one. I decided to grab a pint before catching the severely delayed train due into the station in about 40 minutes.

I plumped for a bag of Nobby's Nuts spicy selection snack (very tasty) and a nice pint to while away the dead time. Half-an-hour of people watching later and my train was due in. I was glad to find the pub open in my hour of need.

Beers drunk on this visit:
1)  Twelve Days (5.6%) - Hook Norton Brewery, Hook Norton, Oxfordshire - a strong, nutty, malty dark ale

No comments:

Post a Comment