Thursday, 17 November 2016

Hallowe'en

This is just a catch up post. I have been neglecting the blog a bit recently due to so much going on at home and at work (my current shifts run quite late now, so my evenings are much shorter for pursuing personal stuff). I am still making notes of my drinking sessions and so on but I am finding it very difficult to get to the keyboard to write up my forays into hops and hostelry.

Just to keep things in order, I thought I would mention a beer that I pick up at my local Aldi super market each year for Hallowe'en. It is advertised as a dunkelweizen style beer but is more like a British beer. That aside, it is a very tasty pint and went down very well with my evening meal on Hallowe'en.




Brewery: Wychwood Brewery
Location: 10-12, Eagle Maltings, Eagle Industrial Estate, The Crofts, Witney OX28 4DP
ABV : 4.4%
Notes: a deep, dark brown ale with a strong biscuity flavour

No comments:

Post a Comment