Monday, 17 October 2016

The Wetherspoon's Real Ale Festival Day 4

The Wrong Un - Saturday 15th October 2016

234-236 Broadway, Bexleyheath, Kent DA6 8AS
I was at a loose end this evening and didn't fancy watching all the "reality" drivel that is piped to us on terrestrial TV, so I popped back to the Wrong Un to finish off the rest of the ales they had on offer. As there were only two on offer, I didn't do thirds but halves this time.

I took my Kindle with me to have a read considering how quiet the pub was on Thursday, but when I got there it was heaving. I decided against trying to read and just watched the world go by instead.

Festival Ales drunk on this visit :

1) Hoptober (3.8%) - Coach House Brewery, Cheshire - a straw-coloured citrusy and hoppy beer

Other Beers drunk on this visit :
1) Thunder Trail ESB (5.2%) - Arcadia Brewing Co., Michigan, USA - a strong bitter ale


I have decided to not add pictures of pump labels during this festival unless it is for a beer that I have not had before and is not on the festival 30 list.

No comments:

Post a Comment