Sunday, 14 August 2016

The King's Arms and some general chat

I have to apologise for the lack of updates recently. I have not forgotten about the blog and neither has my enthusiasm waned. Real life has had a habit of catching up with me over the last couple of months, so many of my hobbies have had to be put on hold for a while.

I also forgot to mention in the previous two posts that I have been visiting the King's Arms every week in between other entries, but as there is nothing really new to say I will just mention my future visits as one liners unless something unexpected or untoward happens.

The King's Arms - 23rd June 2016

The King's Arms - 30th June 2016

The King's Arms - 7th July 2016

The King's Arms - 14th July 2016

However, things took a turn for the worse after the last week mentioned above. Firstly MB was ill on the 21st July, then I was ill with the same sore throat and summer cold the following week on the 28th July. I was then on holiday the following week (more on that in the next post) and MB was at the Great British Beer Festival the week after whilst I was recovering from a very early flight home and the prospect of returning to a very busy day at work on Friday (I was the only one in the office, having only been at my new role for only a week, so it was a stressful day requiring my full attention).

Going forward I am hoping to get back to updating both this blog and my gaming blog (Little Odo's Grand Days Out) more regularly. I love my little hobbies and wish to share my experiences and insights online as a reminder, mainly to myself, of what I actually get up to in the fog of years that seem to pass so quickly these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment